skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Subscribe:
finding the meaning of life
Ads 468x60px
Wednesday, July 2, 2014
Simple Life
I opened my eyes..
Everything is not special..
I drunk a coffee and
I sing a song slowly...
And again closed my eyes..
I dreamed that's my life.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Recent Posts
Recent Posts Thumbnails
Blogger Widget
Your browser does not support JavaScript!
How many peple is viewing this blog
free counter
Popular Posts
မင္းေပးတဲ့လမ္း
အၾကင္နာလက္တြဲ ေခၚေဆာင္ရာလိုက္ခဲ့ အပူေတြမေတြးခဲ့ ေလေျပေတြသာရႈရႈိက္ခဲ့ အေတြးေတြ အေ၀းေျပ ဘယ္ဆီကိုလဲ ကိုယ္မေတြးရဲ ၾကင္နာသူေပးတဲ့မီးဆို န...
Life Poems
Life is full of challenges. Economic difficulties, serious illnesses, family problems, and political unrest plague people on a daily basis....
Simple Life
I opened my eyes.. Everything is not special.. I drunk a coffee and I sing a song slowly... And again closed my eyes.. I dreamed that...
hello
hello
Powered by
Blogger
.
Blog Archive
►
2017
(1)
►
December
(1)
▼
2014
(3)
►
August
(1)
▼
July
(2)
Simple Life
မင္းေပးတဲ့လမ္း
Followers
Favourite Blogs
Social Icons
0 comments:
Post a Comment